Bluesound Powernode Edge
The Bluesound Powernode Edge shares many of the characteristics of its bigger sibling (the Powernode) but with less power and a less powerful DAC chipset. Add a little extra power with the POWERNODE EDGE, the perfect entry point into “just add speakers” HiFi for the streaming age, combining streaming sources, control, and amplification all in one place. Audiophile-grade componentry capable of up to 24 bits/192 kHz hi-res audio, and wireless multi-room capabilities with smartphone controls combine to make the POWERNODE EDGE a great ‘building block’ amplifier to start, extend or complete a hi-res streaming audio system of any size.
- Easily power a pair of passive speakers
- 40 Watts per channel of DirectDigital™ amplification technology handling 24 bit/192 kHz files
- A state-of-the-art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex A53 Processor
- HDMI eARC connectivity
- Digital optical and analogue input options, subwoofer output, and Bluetooth® wireless headphone output
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth® aptX™ HD
- Stream hi-res content from internet radio stations, cloud music services or your own local music players
- Intuitive control with the BluOS Controller app
- Elegant capacitive touch panel for quick-access controls (Play, Pause, Volume Up/Down, Previous/Next Track)
- Includes an easy-to-install, multi-orientation wall-mounting bracket
- IR remote learning capability – optional control using the RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill to enable voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
- All you need to do is connect a pair of passive speakers to experience an incredible all-in-one HiFi solution. Easily connect wired sources, like a TV or turntable, with HDMI eARC or the combo analogue/digital input. Add the PULSE SUB+ Wireless Subwoofer for a powerful but compact 2.1 stereo system or even use the POWERNODE EDGE to power the rear channels of a wireless Bluesound surround sound setup. Using the BluOS Controller App, select songs from popular streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, SiriusXM, from your own music library through Apple Airplay2, aptX™ HD Bluetooth®, or even a network-connected drive or USB hard drive.
Bring your speakers to life with the powerful, punchy 2 x 40 watts DirectDigital™ amplifier in the POWERNODE EDGE, able to handle hi-res, 24 bit/192 kHz files and MQA-encoded tracks with ease. Enjoy clarity in playback of everything from densely-layered heavy metal tracks to whisper-quiet dialogue in movies and TV shows. The POWERNODE EDGE decodes Dolby® Digital content on its own and can also be used to power the rear channel speakers of a wireless home theatre system.